Places I’ve lived: Barlow and Marietta
Places I’ve visited: NYC, Colorado, Florida, South Carolina (Charleston, Myrtle Beach), Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Mammoth Cave
Places I want to go: Australia, Hawaii, Grand Canyon, Paris, Greece, Africa, the Moon...
My Favorites: Subject(s): Science, Social Studies, Art
After School Activities: Exercising, Dog Agility, Volleyball
Book(s): The Gospels
Historical Figure(s): Jesus, Abraham Lincoln
Artist(s): Leonardo da Vinci, Casting Crowns
Animal(s): Dog, Cheetah, Monarch Butterfly, Spider
TV show(s): HGTV and Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives
Movie(s): Mrs. Doubtfire and Jurassic Park
Food(s): Pizza, Mexican, Seafood
Invention(s): Microscope, Telescope, Electricity, Internet
- I grew up on a farm with cows and dairy goats.
- I was in 4-H and I showed dogs when I was growing up.
- I was a Respiratory Therapist for 5 years before becoming a teacher.
- I graduated from Warren High School and I went to Washington State Community College and Marietta College.
- I have two Smooth Fox Terriers (Boo and Toola).
- I am married to Justin.
- My dad is an auctioneer and my mom grooms dogs
- When I was in high school I wanted to be a veterinarian, archaeologist, or an interior designer when I grew up.
- I met “Winter” the dolphin.
I love spending time with my family!
- I have a nephew named Gavin who lives in Georgia and a brother named Charlie who lives in Canton, Ohio.
- I want to work at the Wild’s!!!!!!